Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Bravest thing I've done so far



I did go back to performing fully; and
all my students did so well, and still continuous to reap the fruits of our labor up to this date.

I told myself over and over that I don't want to be a part of something that doesn't make sense anymore...and I did just that..I left the relationship.

What next?
It's not easy to turn my back away from a relationship I valued so much, and a career I've worked hard on. But I really don' t see the sense in staying in a relationship that is not working...it wasn't healthy for me anymore.And you see without a relationship, I have no more reason to stay in the country.

Leaving the relationship just opened up the whole world for me.
And a whole New world of possibilities. =)
I'm closing this blog and starting Anew.

This Philippine Trip is for the Family.

Opening a new blog
http://nabrissa.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment