Friday, May 3, 2013

Brain Training, Spiritual Cleansing, Re-direction

I have not read a book for a month.
I started viewing chess games again just to keep my thinking skills running.
I've been so busy with my body I've forgotten about my brain.

I'm going to do some spiritual cleansing too and some goal re-direction.

I found this online game which is supposed to help boost human cognition www.lumosity.com . I've been on it for the last 8 days and apparently, my strongest points are memory and speed.

I'm feeling a bit down these past few days but such is life.
I miss the love and support of my family.

I miss the family tradition...the strive for excellence...pride and honor...direction...goal oriented decisions...the sense of sensitivity and responsibility of the family members.

Sometimes when I'm still and have nothing to do...I feel lost.

But you know we are strong...and we have to keep moving forward.

More updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment