Friday, May 17, 2013

Life is but an experience



What is life but an experience? Life is to see, touch, smell, taste…to feel…to love. How we experience things really depends on our perspective, and I suggest that we (must be constantly informed and educated) take things positively; after all, we are not sure of consciousness after death…although I agree with a quote which a friend has shared with me- "Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”

We are all born differently and we must pursue our own unique passions; and make full use of our talents.  We live in a society so we must at least be responsible for our own actions. The society has become so imbalanced between the rich and the poor and we must strive to address this imbalance.

I agree with what Krishnamurti has said being that there is no security in life… I too, believe that we must not fear change and that we should rather embrace it. We must be aware, observant, grounded and open to life.
Romantic love is for those who share the same “understanding” and lucky are they who find it. There is joy in the pursuit of stability…in domestic family life…only if the members of this family cherishes… only if know the value of relationships.

It does seem like adherence to society’s standards, and financial stability is vital for ones existence…but I also refuse to let someone else’s opinion drive my life, and I don’t want to let my life experience revolve around pursuit of wealth…not unless the journey promises to be creative, helpful to more people, and spiritually fulfilling.

My relationship with God is indeed personal and needs no further explanation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment