Wednesday, March 27, 2013

10 Day Cleansing Diet

10 DAY CLEANSING DIET

I went to bangsar grocer and picked up the things I need for detoxifying. I couldn't find grade B for maple but I found a grade D. It cost me 89 RM. Everything came up to 146 RM. I wonder how long this first batch would last me.

Inside the mall, I noticed how slim some small girls really are. They look great!

  Detoxifying. Spiritually, Mentally and Physicaly.


I'm on a 10 day master cleansing diet, other known as "the lemon fasting". 

I'm going to lock my self up until I finish my work. I have to feel competent again.

Cleansing for more clarity , and to loose unwanted fat.
My skin looks dry, and my hair too. Look at those flabs...and my tummy!
I want to be able to squeeze my arms in without 
having it look like a huge sausage. 
(no makeup, no edit


Current weight : 97 pounds
Target weight : 86 pounds

Mixture:
2 tbsp lemon juice
1-2 tbsp grade B or D Maple Syrup
10 ounce of water = 1 glass
1/10 tsp cayene

Process: 
(6-12 glasses a day , everyday for 10 days)  
(Morning Flush)  730 ml mixed with 1tsp uniodized salt
(Night Flush) Peppermint Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment