Saturday, March 30, 2013

Master Cleansing Day 5 (survived day 4) and Notes About My Sweet Short Legs

I've been craving to eat solid food. But alas I'm on my day five , and just five more days to go ! I'm trying to be extra patient and careful in my classes because I realize I'm feeling a little bit grumpy! I'm taking two days off from exercise. Tomorrow I will start doing my cardio again.

Here is the 10 min abs exercise I'm trying to do everyday !
---------------------------------------------------------------
 Studying my body , I found out that I need to work on my glutes!
  
How to make your sweet short legs work for you?

 THE NEED FOR FIRMER GLUTES 
AND SLIMMER LEGS 
(do you have short legs?)

My glutes needs work. I have beautiful big glutes but it needs to be shaped. I have a long way to go.
 Some small girls look balanced because their torso and legs are in proportion.
 I have a long torso and short legs. 
I  love my natural physique...I only intend to enhance it! Marilyn Monroe and a lot of beautiful ladies have short legs. I know that with proper dressing, we can create an illusion of being proportionate.
 But I'm not looking for a quick fix so what I'm thinking is :
 If I lift my bum-bums and work on slimmer legs, then I might get a closer look to a proportionate body which the human eye, most of the time, finds appealing.

I managed to drag one friend to the pole routine I'm planning to take on May.
For now, I think I will join jazzercise  again to help out with toning. 

kisses* 

No comments:

Post a Comment