Sunday, March 31, 2013

Master Cleansing Day 6

Today is day 6.  Yesterday I had to go to the mall to grab some new pair of goggles and it was torturous. There's this new bakery with lots and lots of great looking bread but I , of course, couldn't eat. In a way I'm proud of myself for having this kind of discipline and self control. 

 There's just one small thing about this fasting, (see day 1 of master cleansing diet) I can't think properly...or rather, I can't concentrate deeply. I have the energy to be physically active and still exercise, but I can't read my books!

I still make sure that I'm 100 percent in my classes, and I'am !

<<<This is my face with eyeliner and a tinge of lipstick. I didn't use any foundation, I think my skin is getting better ! (No edit. Direct from the camera!) 


This morning I was shocked to see how bloated I was so I didn't take the salt solution.
A few hours later , my monthly visitor came and it is no doubt the cause of my being bloated !

I'm loving the new goggles ! The first goggles I got , has this thing for the sun rays so I couldn't see clearly. This goggles is just fine! I can actually see the color of the water and the skies above...and the trees,,,and the birds...and the flowers and the bees...and it's perfect !

I have a strong breast stroke but weak freestyle. But this morning I managed to finish 1 lap in freestyle ! ha!


 


To get things started, I once again joined jazzexercise. It's combined cardio, toning, stretching, and ...maybe strength too?
This is Sharon our instructor ! She's very nice and energetic!

I managed to persuade Lyn to come along. We both took off our shoes and went barefoot, but next time we will be ready!  

No comments:

Post a Comment