Thursday, March 21, 2013

Getting My Enthusiasm Back



March 21 2013

Thank God I’m saved. I just found out that the deadline for the teaching video is tomorrow and not today. So I have the night to read the chapters and come up with the lesson plan and tomorrow I will do the recording early morning.  It’s a full day class tomorrow. This Sunday I have to record the two songs and catch up with the study materials. Starting Monday I have to start returning calls and start accepting new students again. I’ve been down and out and was not inspired to do anything.

I started exercising again and I’m thinking of joining this pole dancing fitness craze. I’m so excited! After the crazy deadlines and urgent matters, I shall once again liv-in-la-vida loca!

I’m always wearing wedges but starting to wear pumps. Here’s the new channel, Bobbi brown, benefit, and mac make up line.  I took a picture of the small bottles of baileys too....very cute!!!

Ohna Guisadio

No comments:

Post a Comment