Monday, April 8, 2013

Adjusting to a "Normal" Routine


(tomatoes, banana, and orange juice)

(My new edgy hair cut. I like it. I don't have the normal teacher look anymore)

I have a couple of songs to record, and students to organize.

Today I had egg, bread, and fruit juice for breakfast; mushroom soup and crackers for lunch. For dinner I think I will do orange juice again.
My exercise routine consists of early morning swim and jazzercise at night. For some reason I'm still bloated. I'm not experiencing lock of jaw anymore. 
 --------------------------------------------------------
 So I just got back from the jazz exercise. Great ! 
I was so hungry. I had caesar salad, tuna, and soup for dinner. You know I gained back 1 pound so fast!
My tummy is STILL bloated !
Let's see what I can do about it tomorrow.

Ciao Bella

Love and Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment