Thursday, April 18, 2013

Post Master Cleansing - Hay-wired and Unplanned




After Cleanse : 41 Kg
Current : 42.5 Kg

 DIET : My diet has gone hay-wired  Although I'm eating quality food (Big Breakfast and Protein Centered Diet)...I know that I'am eating too much too fast...I might go for a 3-5 day cleansing next week.

EXERCISE : Swimming in the Morning and Jazz Exercise at night, five times a week.

WORK : I'am actively teaching and have mellowed down a little bit on performance. I will be back actively performing once I'm done preparing...I miss the stage.

STUDIES: The 2nd semester for the graduate studies is done; and I've graduated from the other specialization course for voice. I'am currently taking two other courses which should be done in 2 years time.





No comments:

Post a Comment