Friday, April 5, 2013

Master Cleansing Graduation - Ha! Ha! I did it ! Hurray!


 10 days of not eating solid food and just drinking a liquid concoction! I did it! ~ Gives myself a hug* ...

I haven't been exercising because I'm working on a project which is due this Monday.

Today Ends my Master Cleansing Detoxification and it feels great to drink orange juice!

Sunkist Oranges makes  wonderful juice...naturally sweet...or maybe I just got lucky...or overly enthusiastic? but really, it's just wonderful! Made me smile and laugh this morning ! ha! ha! ha!

So today is orange juice day and tomorrow I can start taking soups and smoothies...and then from there , gradually take solid food...


 As you can see...I have shrunk! I have exercises scheduled for this week and beyond to tone...

I'm also right on schedule regarding my project. Just two more songs to record and a couple of papers.

I will go for a swim on Monday morning and will take a proper photo. 


I will post the ingredients, where to buy, and how to's instruction soon.
    I have a full teaching day today.

Ciao Bella,
*Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment