Saturday, April 6, 2013

Post Master Cleansing - Ready For My First Solid Meal!


I feel scared. I have to go back to solid food again from now on ;  honestly, it's easier for me to just drink the lemon juice everyday than to plan a healthy meal!

All exercises will start again tomorrow !
I'm staying back to finish the deadlines. 

2 more songs till tomorrow! 

Ladies, Wacoal is on sale !
Yesterday I tried Boost Juice for dinner. The banana made the juice a bit sour...I prefer the juice I had from O briens

I will post the master cleansing guide tomorrow!

 Today I'm officialy 40 kgs.

Must plan where to break my "fast" later !

I'm excited ! 



 I decided to break my fast at "Delicious" Bangsar.

My taste buds are a still bit funny...I didn't enjoy my food much... but I ate quite a lot...

I had 

Frosty Lychee & Lime

Caesar Salad
with Anchovies, Turkey Bacon, Poached Egg & Parmesan

 
V Cream of Pumpkin
with Parmesan & Truffle Oil


V Rustic Mushroom with Garlic Bread  


  I also got the probiotics from the pharmacy!

See you tomorrow!

Ciao Marco !

Kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment